HOW TO REGISTER:
• Please reserve your seat in a class via email to Kelly Frost (email@example.com) Include the Class you want to register for and the best phone number to reach you in your email. We read emails every day, even from home.
• Seats aren't officially confirmed until the gallery receives payment via CHECK, CREDIT CARD or PayPal:
1. Mail a check to the gallery: payable to Nicole’s Studio, 719 N. Person Street, Raleigh, 27604
2. Phone the gallery with a credit card number at 919-838-8580 (we are closed Sun/Mon) ~OR~
3. Stop by the gallery in person and pay via cash, credit card or check. If we already have your cc# on file, you do not need to phone us again unless your expiration date has changed.
4. NEW! We now accept payments via PayPal.
CANCELLATION POLICY - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY:
A non-refundable fee of $35 will be charged for ALL cancellations until 2 weeks prior to class, then the following policy applies:
Students who cancel less than:
• TWO WEEKS prior to the start of a class will be charged a 35% cancellation fee. The remaining 65% can be applied to a future workhop.
• 4 DAYS prior to the start of a class will be charged the full course fee and will not receive a refund or credit.
• NO SHOWS will not receive any refund and students who start a multiple-day class and are unable to attend any portion will not receive a refund.
PARKING: The gallery has 7 parking spots in front and around the side. There is also FREE parallel parking on Person Street in front of the gallery as well on Franklin Street to the East and West of Person....parking is NOT an issue here. Please don't park in front of the stores adjacent to the gallery, each merchant has signs indicating which spots are theirs.
click here to view available parking
SEATING: The gallery has very basic folding chairs and stools. If you have back problems please bring your own chair or phone the gallery in advance to discuss options.
CLASS LOGISTICS: The gallery provides coffee and water during classes. Students can either bring their own lunch to eat here, or go across the street to the lunch counter at Person Street Pharmacy, or The Station. Yello Dog Bakery right across the street has good coffee, baked goods and quick ready made foccacia for lunch.
CLASS ARRIVAL: Our classes are taught in the middle of our beautiful gallery and it takes us a bit of time to transform the space from display to classroom, so please don't arrive any earlier than 15 early for class, we are still "powdering our noses", and setting up for class.