Registration Procedures & Cancellation Policies
for one day workshop/classes
HOW TO REGISTER:
CANCELLATION POLICY - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY:
A non-refundable fee of $35 will be charged for ALL cancellations of 1- day (or afternoon) classes until 2 weeks prior to class, then the following policy applies:
For one day classes, students who cancel less than:
• TWO WEEKS prior to the start of a class will be charged a 35% cancellation fee. The remaining 65% can be applied to a future workhop.
• 4 DAYS prior to the start of a class will be charged the full course fee and will not receive a refund or credit.
• NO SHOWS will not receive any refund and students who start a multiple-day class and are unable to attend any portion will not receive a refund.
If have registered for a class that is a multiple day workshop, please click on the link for registration/cancellation policy for that specific workshop.
Multiple day workshops taught by out of town instructors have separate cancellation policies, see individual course descriptions.
PARKING: The gallery has 7 parking spots in front and around the side. There is also FREE parallel parking on Person Street in front of the gallery as well on Franklin Street to the East and West of Person....parking is NOT an issue here. Please don't park in front of the stores adjacent to the gallery, each merchant has signs indicating which spots are theirs.
CLASS LOGISTICS: The gallery provides coffee and water during classes. One or multiple day workshops there will be a break for lunch and students can either bring their own lunch to eat here, or go across the street to the lunch counter at Person Street Pharmacy. Other restaurants; Standard Foods and The Station are one block away. Sunflowers and Logan’s are a short drive or walk (3 blocks) from the gallery. Yellow Dog Bakery has also opened directly across Franklin Street and sells good coffee, latte, pastry and baked goods.