Please read this carefully.
Please email Kelly Frost to sign up for the workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org . Provide us with the best email to reach you and a phone number.
1) MAIL A CHECK for $495: Payable to Nicole’s Studio. 719 N. Person Street, Raleigh. 27604. Please email when you are sending the check so we know it’s coming!
2) CREDIT CARD (additional 3% fee, total $509.85): Please email me your best contact phone number, I will call you when the gallery re-opens next Wednesday (we are closed Sun-Tues). If we have a cc number already on file for you, I'll email you separately with the last two digits so you can verify the card is still valid.
3) PAYPAL (additional 3% fee, total $509.85): Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice.
* All workshops have a non refundable $100 Deposit fee as soon as payment is made. If you cancel less than 4 WEEKS prior to the start of a workshop, you will receive a $395 refund only if we find a replacement.
* Cancellations less than 2 WEEKS prior to the start date you will only receive a 50% refund, even if a replacement is found ($247.50)
* Students who start a multiple-day class and are unable to attend any portion will not receive a refund.
If you must cancel in this time frame, please contact us as soon as possible, we often have a waitlist and if we find a replacement we can issue a refund minus the $100 cancellation fee. The closer you get to the start date, the harder it is to find a replacement -- especially for multiple day classes. If we cannot fill your spot, then you are encouraged to find a replacement who can reimburse you for your course fee.
PARKING: The gallery has plenty of parking in front, on Franklin Street across the Street on Person Street and adjacent lots that can take overflow. Please don't park in front of businesses 711 -715, meaning any other bisiness charing our oarking lot . We will be sending you reminder emails before the start of a workshop with all these specifics!
CLASS LOGISTICS: The gallery provides coffee and water during classes. One or multiple day workshops there will be a break for lunch and students can either bring their own lunch to eat here, or go across the street to the lunch counter at Person Street Pharmacy, restaurants PieBirds, and The Station are only one block. Yellow Dog Bakery and Coffee is across the Street.
SEATING: We have basic stools and folding chairs, so if you want please bring your own chair especially for classes with lectures, video demonstations etc. Please call us in advance to discuss options if you have limited mobility or need special seating.
Please email Kelly Frost with any questions: email@example.com